Nicki Minaj Covers April 2016 Issue of Nylon Magazine

Nicki Minaj covers the April 2016 issue of Nylon magazine. She models looks by Jeremy Scott, Hazmat Design, Studmuffin NYC and more...


Nicki Minaj covers the April 2016 issue of Nylon magazine. She models looks by Jeremy Scott, Hazmat Design, Studmuffin NYC and more in the cover shoot by Matt Irwin. The cover shoot was styled by Daniela Jung.
Nicki talks about her relationship with Meek Mill and her music in the Nylon interview. She says she's not engaged to Meek but it sounds like it is on the horizon.

Nicki says, "I'm not engaged yet. He said that my third ring would be my engagement ring. But sometimes he calls me his fiancée, and I'm always trying to stop him, like, 'Nope! I ain't got that third ring yet!' We're just taking it one step at a time. And, you know, if that happens, if I get married, then I'll have a child, and that'll be fun, because I can't wait to hold my baby."

Nicki has a busy year ahead with her ABC Family scripted series called Nicki. The series will portray Nicki in her early years before she became a major star. She also has a role in Barbershop: The Next Cut as Draya. Nicki talked to Nylon about Draya and said, "I wanted there to be a little bit of depth to Draya. I didn't want her just to be, you know, an Instagram thot; I wanted her to have some sort of purpose and meaning."

If you are waiting for new Nicki Minaj music you may have to wait a while longer. Nicki says there will be a follow-up to The Pinkprint but she is focusing on her original dream of acting in the meantime. She says, "Musically, I feel very fulfilled, and now I can start tapping into my acting world, where it's about passion and not about the money. It's wanting to be what I set out to be when I was in high school: an actress."

Photo: Nylon

Related

Sticky 6276632092624261812

Đăng nhận xét

emo-but-icon

loading...

SHARE THIS

Shopping Online

Lazada Promote

VIDEO

Hot in week

Recent

Comments


Recent


SHOPPING NOW

AD NOW 0936.063.769

Bài đăng phổ biến[slider]

Sticky Widget



InstaForex.com

Ads >>

Sticky[slider]

Get mail - Get money!

item