Naomi Watts Shares Beauty Tips in New Beauty Magazine

Actress Naomi Watts covers the latest issue of New Beauty magazine. Naomi talked about not using Botox in the issue. She also shared ...


Actress Naomi Watts covers the latest issue of New Beauty magazine. Naomi talked about not using Botox in the issue. She also shared some beauty and wellness tips with the magazine.
Naomi Watts tells New Beauty that one of her secrets is not using Botox. She says, "Personally I feel, for me, it's tough to do Botox-but it's also tough not to! Sometimes, I think I need the help. Whatever anyone else chooses is fine with me, no judgment. Of course, I want to look the best I can, but I am playing characters that should match my age and the women and the material that I am interested in are usually going through something. I have to be able to live in my face and tell the story of the character I've taken on. But...I'll never say never."

She also tells the magazine she isn't very good when it comes to doing her own hair and makeup. She says she is usually makeup-free most of the time. She says, "If anything, maybe I put on some concealer, blush and mascara, but often not even that."

Naomi shared some beauty tips with New Beauty here that include Triad facials, drinking lots of water and not using baby oil in the sun. She says she avoids products with perfume because she has very sensitive skin. She and her husband both use the Clarisonic. She says she loves baths and cant stand staying in a hotel room that doesn't have one. Naomi also avoids wearing high heels when possible.

She shared the following makeup tip involving high cheekbone makeup. She says, "I once had a makeup artist tell me to wear blush as high as possible, on my cheekbones. You almost want to apply it under your eyes. It's a good trick; it really does make it look better, yet it looks natural."

Naomi has twice been nominated for an Academy Award. The British actress currently stars in Allegiant as Evelyn. Her upcoming films include The Bleeder and The Book of Henry. She will also appear in the upcoming Twin Peaks TV series.

Here is a behind-the-scenes video of Naomi's New Beauty cover shoot. She says the most fun she has had with hair and makeup with a character was in King Kong because of the 1930s look. Take a look:



Photo: New Beauty

Related

Sticky 5345269041618805231

Đăng nhận xét

emo-but-icon

loading...

SHARE THIS

Shopping Online

Lazada Promote

VIDEO

Hot in week

Recent

Comments


Recent


SHOPPING NOW

AD NOW 0936.063.769

Bài đăng phổ biến[slider]

Sticky Widget



InstaForex.com

Ads >>

Sticky[slider]

Get mail - Get money!

item